Who do you like most?

1UPDude

Number of posts : 228
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards :
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

Who do you like most?

Post by 1UPDude on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:36 pm

Who do you like most?
    Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft?

If so, then who of their OWN copyrighted characters do YOU like?

I like Nintendo's Super Mario and Microsoft's Master Chief.
    Very Happy
    Kingo96

Number of posts : 136
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards :
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Re: Who do you like most?

Post by Kingo96 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:36 pm

I like them all

Microsoft has great shooters

Nintendo has unique, fun games. And Always adventure games

and Sony has fun RPG's and advnture games

b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards :
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:25 pm

I've noticed this....

Nintendo=Fun, Family, Adventure games most rated E and T
    Sony=More Adult games most rated M
    Microsoft=A mix of both

At of all of them I'd say Nintendo is my favorite. Nintendo has those fun, family games and I like when I play a game to it be cartoony and something I like and something that's not just killing but something I can pick up and never put down which Nintendo has alot of those games (Super Smash Bros., Animal Crossing, Super Mario, Mario Bros.)

"Anything you can imagine is possible" - My Pop-Pop
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem" ~President Reagan
    Kingo96

Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards :

Post by Kingo96 on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:36 pm

b_11_321 wrote:I've noticed this....

Nintendo=Fun, Family, Adventure games most rated E and T
    Sony=More Adult games most rated M
    Microsoft=A mix of both

At of all of them I'd say Nintendo is my favorite. Nintendo has those fun, family games and I like when I play a game to it be cartoony and something I like and something that's not just killing but something I can pick up and never put down which Nintendo has alot of those games (Super Smash Bros., Animal Crossing, Super Mario, Mario Bros.)
    hey, look at some great E and T sony games, Kingdom Hearts I & II, Ratchet and clank, Final Fantasy games, LittleBigPlanet, Tales games, and all other games that are multi system usualy :bounce:

UBISCOTT

Number of posts : 119
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards :
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

Post by UBISCOTT on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:23 pm

I don't want to sound like a weiner or anything, but I think Microsoft might be the best ( at this time at least. ) Sony was never my favorite and it never will be, but Nintendo hasn't made many fun games in a while. :/ Microsoft has Newgrounds, RARE, and whatever else. Newgrounds has Alien Hominid HD for the XBox Live marketplace, and they also made Castle Crashers exclusively for the XBox 360 marketplace, and that game is AWESOME. RARE has made awesome games since the N64, and Microsoft was smart to buy them, and Nintendo was stupid to sell them. So far they've made Viva Pinata, Kameo, and whatever the sequel of Viva Pinata is called. ( I can't wait until Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts! Tongue ) 'Nuff said.
    Kingo96

Awards :

Post by Kingo96 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:15 pm

UBISCOTT wrote:I don't want to sound like a weiner or anything, but I think Microsoft might be the best ( at this time at least. ) Sony was never my favorite and it never will be, but Nintendo hasn't made many fun games in a while. :/ Microsoft has Newgrounds, RARE, and whatever else. Newgrounds has Alien Hominid HD for the XBox Live marketplace, and they also made Castle Crashers exclusively for the XBox 360 marketplace, and that game is AWESOME. RARE has made awesome games since the N64, and Microsoft was smart to buy them, and Nintendo was stupid to sell them. So far they've made Viva Pinata, Kameo, and whatever the sequel of Viva Pinata is called. ( I can't wait until Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts! Tongue ) 'Nuff said.

I am sorry, but RARE sucks....
    RARE WARE is where it's at! And sony is doing very good in the console war if I do say myself. Look at great blockbusters like ratchet and clank future series, LittleBigPlanet, the new shooter that supports 256 players at a time, SOCOM, and much more

Chibi Hobo
    Plumber

Number of posts : 37
    Awards :
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

Post by Chibi Hobo on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:43 am

Rare does not suck. If they were still with Nintendo it would be scary trying to play all those games that Rare made with Microsoft on the Wii or Gamecube. Excruciating
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

Number of posts : 489
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards :
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by b_11_321 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:47 am

Chibi Hobo wrote:If they were still with Nintendo it would be scary trying to play all those games that Rare made with Microsoft on the Wii or Gamecube. Excruciating
    Actually I think that it would be fun playing Banjo with the Wii-mote being able to actually fly and all that.And, yes I think that Microsoft is doing good in the U.S. You have to look at the worldwide sales while microsoft is top in the U.S. they are bottom worldwide. Nintendo is the top on worldwide sales then Sony then of course Microsoft. While Microsoft was being very smart in buying RARE they need to bring the classic games they made for Nintendo because then you have people who played Nintendo consoles going to Microsoft because of those games Wink

"Anything you can imagine is possible" - My Pop-Pop
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem" ~President Reagan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:39 pm