Hmmmmm.......

    Share
    avatar
    NP_Hero
    Goomba

    Number of posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

    Hmmmmm.......

    Post by NP_Hero on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:52 pm

    I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked


    Last edited by b_11_321 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NO ADVERTISING!)
    avatar
    UBISCOTT
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 119
    Age : 21
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards :
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by UBISCOTT on Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:53 pm

    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.
    avatar
    Hulio
    Goomba

    Number of posts : 9
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Hulio on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:26 pm

    UBISCOTT wrote:
    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.

    Umm... the whole thing? The name? The mushroom icons which were (thank God) deleted, and it's members?
    avatar
    UBISCOTT
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 119
    Age : 21
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards :
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by UBISCOTT on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:56 pm

    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.

    Umm... the whole thing? The name? The mushroom icons which were (thank God) deleted, and it's members?
    Sure the name was copying a little, but the mushroom icons are deleted as you said, and the members? They could have come from anywhere! In your thread that says your new, it says you were just browsing when you found it! :suspect: See my point? :bounce:
    avatar
    Snickers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 128
    Age : 22
    Location : ...D: I don't know!
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards :
    Reputation : 2
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Snickers on Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 pm

    UBISCOTT wrote:
    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.

    Exactally. It doesn't look like pipeline AT ALL!


    _________________



    'fate is knocking on your door, are you ready?'


    Nintendo Warp Pipe Founder
    avatar
    Hulio
    Goomba

    Number of posts : 9
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-06-07

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Hulio on Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:02 pm

    UBISCOTT wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.

    Umm... the whole thing? The name? The mushroom icons which were (thank God) deleted, and it's members?
    Sure the name was copying a little, but the mushroom icons are deleted as you said, and the members? They could have come from anywhere! In your thread that says your new, it says you were just browsing when you found it! :suspect: See my point? :bounce:

    Umm... yeah... browsing the NP. See my point? xD
    avatar
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

    Number of posts : 489
    Age : 23
    Location : I wish I knew D:
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards :
    Reputation : 10
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by b_11_321 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 pm

    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.

    Umm... the whole thing? The name? The mushroom icons which were (thank God) deleted, and it's members?
    Sure the name was copying a little, but the mushroom icons are deleted as you said, and the members? They could have come from anywhere! In your thread that says your new, it says you were just browsing when you found it! :suspect: See my point? :bounce:

    Umm... yeah... browsing the NP. See my point? xD
    Hulio I'm tired of your crap! You have no right and there for will be temporarily banned, it happens again you will be perma-banned. Hero this place looks NOTHING like Pipeline, leave me alone or I will be contacting DNS and I have proof that your Admin's hacked my site Wink


    _________________


    "Anything you can imagine is possible" - My Pop-Pop
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem" ~President Reagan
    avatar
    Kingo96
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 136
    Age : 21
    Location : Velociraptor Jesus's bathroom
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards :
    Reputation : 2
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Kingo96 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:40 pm

    b_11_321 wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.

    Umm... the whole thing? The name? The mushroom icons which were (thank God) deleted, and it's members?
    Sure the name was copying a little, but the mushroom icons are deleted as you said, and the members? They could have come from anywhere! In your thread that says your new, it says you were just browsing when you found it! :suspect: See my point? :bounce:

    Umm... yeah... browsing the NP. See my point? xD
    Hulio I'm tired of your crap! You have no right and there for will be temporarily banned, it happens again you will be perma-banned. Hero this place looks NOTHING like Pipeline, leave me alone or I will be contacting DNS and I have proof that your Admin's hacked my site Wink
    I hope this thing just gets cleared up. This does NOT look like the pipeline. Just because this us a forum site about games doesn't mean it's copying. Neutral


    _________________
    10 something people used to go here,
    now its a ghost town.
    avatar
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

    Number of posts : 489
    Age : 23
    Location : I wish I knew D:
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards :
    Reputation : 10
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by b_11_321 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:53 pm

    Kingo96 wrote:
    b_11_321 wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    Hulio wrote:
    UBISCOTT wrote:
    NP_Hero wrote:I think you need a more original board layout. I was just on Nintendo Pipeline and your layout looks very similar to theres. Not cool. Shocked
    Tell me ONE THING that looks like the Pipeline. We just wanted to make our own site! "Oh It's the colors white and light-blue! Now I think it looks like the Pipeline! Boo-hoo! I'm going to hack your website now! :twisted: " .....Seroiusly, that's just STUPID.

    Umm... the whole thing? The name? The mushroom icons which were (thank God) deleted, and it's members?
    Sure the name was copying a little, but the mushroom icons are deleted as you said, and the members? They could have come from anywhere! In your thread that says your new, it says you were just browsing when you found it! :suspect: See my point? :bounce:

    Umm... yeah... browsing the NP. See my point? xD
    Hulio I'm tired of your crap! You have no right and there for will be temporarily banned, it happens again you will be perma-banned. Hero this place looks NOTHING like Pipeline, leave me alone or I will be contacting DNS and I have proof that your Admin's hacked my site Wink
    I hope this thing just gets cleared up. This does NOT look like the pipeline. Just because this us a forum site about games doesn't mean it's copying. Neutral

    Kingo...I doubt it will people there are complete idiots and are immature....they don't care about anything but ruining this place for some reason....just PM me about anything suspicious Wink


    _________________


    "Anything you can imagine is possible" - My Pop-Pop
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem" ~President Reagan
    avatar
    Snickers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 128
    Age : 22
    Location : ...D: I don't know!
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards :
    Reputation : 2
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Snickers on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:26 am

    Yeah, Why should we worry about them? They're only spying on us. BIG DEAL.
    Seriously, they need to be more mature. Tongue
    They should worry about themselves. NOT US. Tongue


    _________________



    'fate is knocking on your door, are you ready?'


    Nintendo Warp Pipe Founder

    Wishgirl
    Admin

    Number of posts : 19
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Wishgirl on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:56 pm

    Hero I don't want to be mean to you, but why do you even come here? I mean how would you feel if I went there saying this looks like NSider?

    Hero
    Goomba

    Number of posts : 4
    Location : Nintendo Pipeline...
    Game you're currently playing! : None :|
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Hero on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:47 pm

    I'm sorry I came off on the wrong foot, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from. I don't appreciate when people copy something that I've put hours upon hours into.

    And I wasn't talking about the visual presentation of NWP, I was talking about how the boards are organized.

    I also see that our guest messages are almost exactly the same, but oh well.

    And before you say how mean we are please try to understand why we were doing what we were doing.
    avatar
    b_11_321
    Tri-Force Guardian
    Tri-Force Guardian

    Number of posts : 489
    Age : 23
    Location : I wish I knew D:
    Game you're currently playing! : Wii Fit, ACWW, Mario Kart: Wii, Games n' Music DS, GH: On Tour! =D
    Awards :
    Reputation : 10
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by b_11_321 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:01 pm

    Hero wrote:I'm sorry I came off on the wrong foot, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from. I don't appreciate when people copy something that I've put hours upon hours into.

    And I wasn't talking about the visual presentation of NWP, I was talking about how the boards are organized.

    I also see that our guest messages are almost exactly the same, but oh well.

    And before you say how mean we are please try to understand why we were doing what we were doing.

    Hero I can understand it I have put alot of work into websites and I will try to fix what I have copied just email me what it is Wink. Also, I apologize for my members and staff being rude to you. *Looks at everyone!* and I know that they will apologize to Smile


    _________________


    "Anything you can imagine is possible" - My Pop-Pop
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem" ~President Reagan
    avatar
    UBISCOTT
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 119
    Age : 21
    Location : That one place. Ya know? Like that one place in that thingy? Ya know?
    Game you're currently playing! : Halo 3, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, PSO Ep1 & 2, Newgrounds (:D)
    Awards :
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by UBISCOTT on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 pm

    I'm soooorry! :3
    avatar
    Snickers
    Admin

    Number of posts : 128
    Age : 22
    Location : ...D: I don't know!
    Game you're currently playing! : Brawl =D MK: Wii
    Awards :
    Reputation : 2
    Registration date : 2008-05-30

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Snickers on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:29 pm

    Hero wrote:I'm sorry I came off on the wrong foot, but I hope you can understand where I was coming from. I don't appreciate when people copy something that I've put hours upon hours into.

    And I wasn't talking about the visual presentation of NWP, I was talking about how the boards are organized.

    I also see that our guest messages are almost exactly the same, but oh well.

    And before you say how mean we are please try to understand why we were doing what we were doing.

    yeah we didn't want to start a fight. I really don't like to be rude, and I'm sure that no one else here wants to be rude ither.
    and we all appologize for our rude behavior. Thankyou!!!!
    (I am sorry for everything)


    _________________



    'fate is knocking on your door, are you ready?'


    Nintendo Warp Pipe Founder

    Wishgirl
    Admin

    Number of posts : 19
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2008-06-03

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Wishgirl on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:21 pm

    I'm also, sorry Hero!
    avatar
    Kingo96
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 136
    Age : 21
    Location : Velociraptor Jesus's bathroom
    Game you're currently playing! : Nothing, ever, I never play games. Also Paper Mario and Pikmin
    Awards :
    Reputation : 2
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Kingo96 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 pm

    I'm sorry too.


    _________________
    10 something people used to go here,
    now its a ghost town.
    avatar
    1UPDude
    Moderator

    Number of posts : 228
    Age : 21
    Location : Michigan
    Game you're currently playing! : Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Halo 2, Halo 3, Nuts and Bolts, N+
    Awards :
    Reputation : 8
    Registration date : 2008-06-04

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by 1UPDude on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 pm

    ...

    Giggity! *Looks below*


    Last edited by 1UPDude on Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I want to go BACK IN TIME! *plays song*)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hmmmmm.......

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:25 pm